-
August 1st, 2006, 03:38 PM
#1
thepidget
Guest
Karla, I know someone complimented you on your siggy pic before, but it really is gorgeous! And your DGD's Molly dress brings back a lot of memories for me because I remember seeing that in the old American Girls Collection catalogues.
Anyway, before HB...hmmm... Was there ever a time before HB?? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Before HB, I didn't know all the little details about AG's--retirements, wigged hair, codes, PM and WB dolls, restringing, etc.
In addition, I didn't think I would get any more dolls besides Molly. Now I want to get even more dolls for my collection! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
But I also love that I'm "meeting" lots of other friendly people on HB. This board is a very positive and lively place to be and it sometimes cheers me up when I feel down. It also makes me happy to know that lots of other adults out there love AG's too!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks